


As is common knowledge, it is often 'rainy' in Washington. Although it doesn't necessarily rain heavily, it is often overcast, foggy, and/or drizzly. The rainy season is the winter months, so it looks like we moved to Washington at just that time! The summer is supposed to be lovely almost everyday though. This weekend was a really nice weekend though. Probably the first really sunny weekend since we've been here. And, for me, it was a long weekend. I had a half day on Friday and had Monday off for MLK day! After work on Friday, I went and got my Washington drivers license. I'm pretty pumped about getting my plastic version in the mail any day now! When I got to Seattle that afternoon, however, things were not as carefree and relaxed. Poor Ryan had been given a model to build really late in the week and it was due on Monday. And they kept making changes on it, so he wasn't really starting it until Friday night. I ended up spending a lot of time up at his office helping/entertaining him since he had to be working all weekend long. He ended up taking Monday off though, so we spent at least one day enjoying the sun around Seattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment