This weekend, although it wasn't terribly sunshiney, it also didn't really rain, so that was a pretty big deal! On Saturday we took the kids (puppies) to the park to get rid of Ben's energy and give Tara a little exercise. The place we went has a huge open space that Ben just went crazy in. He loves to just sprint circles around everyone. At the end of the park, there's also a little spot where you can get into Lake Washington. Tara dipped herself in a little bit, but I think it might have been a little too cold for a full on swim. Ben got a little further in this time too, but he's still pretty timid about water. Hopefully we can fix that this summer!
On another note, I am officially obsessed with my new Nike Free shoes. I was a little nervous about running longer distances in them thinking that they wouldn't be enough support for my feet. I started out with a 6 mile run in then and they are awesome! They're so light weight and flexible. Hopefully they'll help me get back into shape this summer. I have such crazy work hours getting up before 5am most days that I find myself completely exhausted all the time. It makes it pretty difficult to be motivated to get into a running program. Hopefully I'm starting to get back on track though! And the shoes are super cute ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment