Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Week of 2013!

This year started off with a bang, quite literally! Unfortunately we both got pretty sick with colds as soon as we got back from Michigan, so our new years was spent relaxing at home trying to get better. We did, however, walk down to a nearby park that overlooks downtown and watched the midnight fireworks at the space needle to ring in the new year!
A couple of days later I got to celebrate my 29th birthday! Again, I was still pretty sick so we kept it low key and Ryan took me out to a nice birthday dinner at a place I've been wanting to try out for a long time. It was delish!
Spending the whole week being sick meant we needed to make up for it on the weekend! Saturday night Ryan had put together a cocktail party for my birthday at our house! Luckily I was feeling mostly better from my cold other than a lingering cough. It was so much fun getting all dressed up and hanging out with our friends!
Thanks to Scott for taking a few pictures at the party! It was so much fun, I love all of these people!!

No comments: