I don't really have one big thing to post about right now, but there's a few updates on what we've been up to lately! We've been able to spend a few days taking advantage of some fun winter sports just outside of Seattle!
Ben had a lot of fun when I took him snowshoeing!
Ryan and I spent a day cross country skiing. It was a beautiful day out and a great workout!
In the month of February we also had the pleasure of celebrating our second wedding anniversary!! We decided to do a little weekend getaway to Vancouver to celebrate a little.
In other news, we've still been spending lots of time with all our buddies at the Crossfit Gym. I've really loved becoming part of such an awesome fitness minded community and we've made some awesome friends there. We've also made a lot of progress in our own fitness. Check out Ryan as he gets a ring muscle-up! Very few people can actually do these, so it's a pretty big deal, and Ryan's been trying for a while to get them and now he's got them!
1 comment:
Yeah, I was going to ask about that heading; that's great. I can't even get mine to have color.
-Dad
Post a Comment