First of all, I have been writing a few too many sad blogs lately. I think I need a vacation.
Friday we had to say goodbye to Tara, or as I like to call her, 'My Sweet Old Lady Puppy'. It was absolutely heartbreaking having to make that decision to put her down, but she had gotten to the point were she couldn't stand at all and just laid in one spot all day. Now that it's done, as much as I miss her, I'm really happy she's not suffering anymore, and we definitely made the right decision. I'm glad I got to bring her out to Seattle and have lots of adventures with her the past few years!




2 comments:
Oh no! You have been having it rough! I know we will miss seeing Tara toodling around her yard and sunning herself.
Poor Tara girl! She was a great ole' pooch! Sorry to hear about that Pamela! We will miss her.
Sarah
Post a Comment