Sunday, January 5, 2014

Think Pink!

I officially turned 30 this week! It was a rather uneventful actual day. It was my second day at my new job, so learning the ropes and getting things set up for the job. By the time I got home I was up for a nice relaxing night…especially since we had a lot to do to get ready for the party we were throwing the next night! I decided I wanted a big party for my birthday with the color pink as the theme! I figured it would be the girliest way to enter the next decade! We spent the day transforming our house from Christmas to Pink in preparation. There were a ton on random people there which was awesome…from childhood friends, to architects, to mountain bikers, and of course the cross fitters ;) It was a ton of fun and a great way to start the year!

1 comment:

Emily @ EAKaHouse said...

Happy birthday! It was great to get dolled up and visit!