I've been getting pretty terrible at blogging lately...maybe my new iPhone will make it easier to upload things now. So what's been going on the last couple of months...?
We went to San Francisco for Thanksgiving where my parents also happened to be visiting, so the WHOLE family was there...including the 2 crazy pups who had a blast together. There was a lot of food and a lot of football.
We went to Georgia for a little over a week for Christmas/new years. My parents also happened to be driving back from Florida while we were there, so they stopped for a night in Columbus to have dinner with us and hang out with the Stephensons.
We got back to Seattle the day before my birthday, so I mostly spent my birthday relaxing and getting ready for going back to work the next day. Later that week though we celebrated with some friends and Ryan took me to see The Book of Mormon, which was awesome ;)
MLK Weekend we ditched the good ole US of A and hung out in Whistler, BC for the weekend. I was suuuuper tempted to go snowboarding, but my bump is getting a bit more bumpy these days, so on top of the fact that none of my gear would fit me right now, I didn't feel super comfortable with snowboarding without falling and injuring my unborn child. Instead, I did lots of relaxing, hung out with the dog, went shopping, etc. I did get to partake in night snow tubing though and that was actually way more fun than I was expecting!
That pretty much brings us up to speed. Now it's February and the count down is on...2 more months till baby is here!! Lots to do around the house to get ready. The crib is all put together...with no where to put it yet. We're renovating the basement to move the washer/dryer down there and add lots of storage so we can turn the laundry room into a baby room. We'll see if it's done in time! We're also in the process of having a new deck built out front (it's up already, just need to fill in the siding on it so people don't fall through) and a new fence that should be starting to go up this week! Lots of fun and exciting things going on!










No comments:
Post a Comment