Merry Christmas one and all!! I just got back from a great Christmas in Columbus, GA with the Stephensons. Before we headed out of town, we got to have a mini Christmas in Seattle. My awesome family sent out so many fun goodies that there was hardly enough room under out little tree! We actually had to put the tree up on a box to make room for them all. It was so pretty to see everything under the tree! Thanks everyone for everything, it was a really awesome way to start out the holidays!
[our little Christmas tree full of presents]
[tara had lots of fun opening presents too!]
The Tuesday night before Christmas (which also happened to be Ryan's Dad's birthday) we headed out to Georgia. Luckily we didn't have the rediculous airport issues that we had last year! A girl that Ryan works with was going to take Tara for us so she dropped us off at the airport after picking up Tara...much easier (thanks Thomasin!). At the beginning of the flight, as we popped through the clouds, we got to see Mt. Ranier and a couple of other mountain peeks peaking through the clouds. It was really beautiful.[Mt. Ranier through the clouds!]
We finally got back to Columbus pretty late...or really early in the morning. The rest of the week was filled with all kinds of Christmas festivities, family time, games, movies, football, and lots of other good times. Ryan's Mom had the house decked out with Christmas decor and lights and a big ole tree. I love Christmas decorations! We all got some kind of board games for Christmas, so there was lots of gaming going on. I also worked on perfecting my football throwing...it might still need a little more work. I have a halfway decent shot in basketball though, so at least I have that going for me! Here's a few pics of the Christmas festivities. There are a lot more that I'll probably be putting up on flickr...so stay tuned!
[stocking hung by the chimney with care!]
[the Stephenson family...Dad, Aaron, Mom, Ryan, and Brandon]
[scrabble slam...it's intense!]
[Wags and Ryan]
[there are some special people in this family...i might just fit in!]
[Auburn snuggie! And we can still use our hands, how convenient?!? It even works while playing the Wii!]
[Merrrrrrrry Christmas!]
2 comments:
Okay... I don't get the title "John Denver Christmas Special". You're too young to even know John Denver! mom
Ryan's family used to always watch a tape of a john denver christmas special in aspen, co. ryan found a copy of it online on a dvd and gave it to his Dad, after which we watched it about 10 times...i almost had it memorized.
Post a Comment