Monday, January 4, 2010

Key Lime Cookies


A few weeks ago, my roommate had some frozen dough for key lime white chocolate chip cookies. They were really good. I may have had a few of them so I thought I'd replace them with some home made ones. I looked up a few recipes online and made a nice blend of them all based on what I had available. They turned out really well. Just another key lime option to take place of the pie!


Ingredients

Directions


  1. 1
    Preheat oven to 375 F (180C).

  2. 2
    In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.

  3. 3
    In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugars and vanilla extract at high speed until well combined.

  4. 4
    Add the egg, lime juice and lime zest and beat for 1 additional minute.

  5. 5
    Gradually add in the flour mixture.

  6. 6
    Stir in the white chocolate chips by hand.

  7. 7
    Drop the dough by rounded tablespoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets.

  8. 8
    Bake for 8-11 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Send the recipe. I'll get it to Mary. I'm sure Uncle Bill would like them. If I made them, I would eat them.