So this snowboarding season started out a little choppy. I guess it is just the third time I've ever been snowboarding, but it was a rough day. We went down to Crystal Mt. for an afternoon of snowboarding. It's been a little warm in Seattle, so the slopes were pretty icey/slushy in some parts. I decided that I'm going to need a little refresher lesson again before I get back to practicing. It was still fun to get out on the mountain though!
This took me forever to figure out how to post a video on here. Turns out the new, updated blogger doesn't have the ability to upload videos so I had to switch back to the old editor. That seems a little silly. Either way, Ryan got me a Flip Video camera for Christmas, so here's a little clip of the mountain from that! More videos to come now that I have this fancy little gadget!
No comments:
Post a Comment