The highlight of my weekend didn't really have anything to do with me, but it sure made me happy...and even brought some happy tears to my eyes! MY LITTLE BROTHER IS ENGAGED!! It was no suprise that he was going to propose (i'm pretty sure he's been wanting to do it for years now) but it was just a random weekend and I think caught everyone a little by suprise. I got a phone call Saturday morning. Aparently Jordan had sent us all a text/photo that morning with a picture of the ring. No one got the message, so after an hour of waiting for excited responses from his big announcement, he finally started calling everyone indavidually. I felt so bad that no one had gotten the message earlier to respond to, what a mood kill when you're trying to tell people some big news! It was still super exciting, but so random, that I wasn't even sure what to say for a minute. Needless to say, we are all very excited and although it'll probably be another year or so before the big day, I can't wait to officially have a little sister! Good job little brother :)
Also finally...after 6 long weeks of having a nearly useless right hand, my cast is off for good! I really detest navy doctors and having experienced public healthcare for the last few years am highly dissatisfied with it, and will be severely dissapointed if it gets to a point where that is my only option. I have never felt confident after leaving the hospital, but at least I left it without a cast this time.
One week from today I will be on a plane to Cairo, Egypt to visit two of my favorite Auburn girls! I can hardly concentrate on anything, I am so excited!!!
One week from today I will be on a plane to Cairo, Egypt to visit two of my favorite Auburn girls! I can hardly concentrate on anything, I am so excited!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment