I spent a few days in training in DC. I was told I needed to attend this training at some point and when I saw the option to go to DC I jumped right on that so I could hang out every night with Evelyn! One night we all went over to Evelyn's for food, drinks, and to watch Citizen Architect (a documentary about the Rural Studio). It was amusing to see so many people we knew as well as our own projects on TV! The last night I was there we went out to a bar for a surprise party for one of Evelyn's friends. It was a lot of fun meeting new people and hanging out with the crazies that I already knew. I can't wait to head back that way for any other 'training!Friday, September 3, 2010
DC!
I spent a few days in training in DC. I was told I needed to attend this training at some point and when I saw the option to go to DC I jumped right on that so I could hang out every night with Evelyn! One night we all went over to Evelyn's for food, drinks, and to watch Citizen Architect (a documentary about the Rural Studio). It was amusing to see so many people we knew as well as our own projects on TV! The last night I was there we went out to a bar for a surprise party for one of Evelyn's friends. It was a lot of fun meeting new people and hanging out with the crazies that I already knew. I can't wait to head back that way for any other 'training!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment