Here's a few little puppy videos for your enjoyment. The first one is of Ben trying to wrestle with my roomie's much larger dog. They wore each other out after quite a while of this. The second one is Ben showing off all his new tricks. He's getting pretty good!
This week, one of the guys I work pretty closely with is retiring. Tuesday mornings we always have a weekly staff meeting, so tomorrow will be his last one. I made some treats for everyone for his last day. Some blueberry streusel mini muffins and pumpkin scones. I love delicious treats in the morning!
We have also been taking a great East Coast Swing class at the Century Ballroom in Seattle. It works out so nicely because it is so close to our apartment and it's Sunday nights. It's a 5 week class and we just had our 3rd week. Soon we'll have some sweet new moves to show off! Our instructors are in the top left picture here.
No comments:
Post a Comment