We had a good time this weekend with lots of fun friends celebrating Ryan's birthday and punching the little penguin (since we didn't have a stick) and drinking margaritas!
For Ryan's actual birthday we headed out down to GA to celebrate with his family, enjoy a little sunshine, and visit family and friends in GA. Again, I have been terrible at taking pictures lately, but we did have a fun time playing yard games while cooking out lots of delicious foods!
It has also been incredibly beautiful in Seattle this week. I love the smell of the ocean on a warm day. I'm not sure I could handle not living on the water ever again! It's amazing!
For Ryan's actual birthday we headed out down to GA to celebrate with his family, enjoy a little sunshine, and visit family and friends in GA. Again, I have been terrible at taking pictures lately, but we did have a fun time playing yard games while cooking out lots of delicious foods!
It has also been incredibly beautiful in Seattle this week. I love the smell of the ocean on a warm day. I'm not sure I could handle not living on the water ever again! It's amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment