Friday, July 15, 2011

Blog Shout Out!

I read a good amount of blogs, and wish more of my friends/family would write blogs so I can keep up with everyone easier! I do have one cousin who has a fabulous blog that I would encourage everyone to subscripe to for a variety of reasons. First of all, Amy is a fantastic writer and anything she writes about is truely captivating. Amy carries the BRCA 1 breast cancer gene and her blog It's in the Genes follows her journey through breast cancer. As previusly mentioned, Amy is a fabulous writer, so all of this information is laid out much more elequently on her blog than I could ever put it. Besides fighting cancer, being a mother, being a wife, being a writer, and maintaining a blog, Amy is also writing a memior on her experience. If she gets 5,000 subscribers to her blog, her editor believes she can get her memoir published. I would highly encourage all to subscribe to her blog to help in the effort as well as gain the enjoyment of reading her talented writings!

On another note, papers have been signed on our house, we have 5 days to do an inspection and get final loan approvals, then we should own a home!

No comments: