Monday, October 10, 2011

October Showers!

The back deck is officially cleared out. Next to be demolished is the silly lean-to next to Ryan. It's already partially cut up, we just need to finish taking it apart piece by piece so it doesn't collapse into the sliding glass door right behind it.
It's not too noticeable, but I did a lot more trimming to the unruly plants in the front yard. Now they're not poking up all over the place above the fence, so that's a good start. Next up, I'm hoping to get rid of the massive juniper bush in the middle of the lawn to make a little more open space. So much work to do!
Another baby shower this weekend! This time for Leigha and little Max (soon to come). I had some more fun making another little diaper cake, and I now officially have all the diapers out of my house, so no one will be getting any ideas when they come visit ;)
Leigha's shower was on Sunday and strangely enough I think the majority of the people there were from Michigan. I still think it's so awesome that I get to be back with some of my favorite people from middle school. Here's Sarah, Cheri, Leigha, and me at the baby shower. Can't wait for little Max to pop out of that cute belly!

No comments: