Floors are almost in!! We've got the whole front room and bathroom done so just a little more work in the bedroom, closet, and laundry room. They look great! I was a little nervous at first going with such a light floor, but I think it makes the space look a lot bigger and brighter, which is just what we need. Speaking of brighter...all our lights are in now too! No more working by work lights on extension cords all over the house. Also, the heat is on now, so no more freezing our little booties off in the middle of the night working!
Clearly Ben and Tara have been incredibly useful throughout this whole process.
We noticed that our paint is from Rochester, MI! Yay for having another little piece of home in our home!
Tiling has starting in the bathroom! I was super nervous starting it, but it's really not too tricky once it gets going. There's still lots more to do on this, but that's what the next few nights are for. Only a few more days till our first night staying in our new house!
No comments:
Post a Comment