Oh my goodness it's almost time to move into our house and there's so much left to do!!! The end is slowly coming into sight though and it's amazing. I can't wait! In the last couple of weeks we have finished tearing down the plaster walls, insulated everything and had drywall put up, mudded, sanded and primed. Tonight we started the final painting of the walls! This weekend we also ordered our floors which will come in later this week and that will really be the last big step before we can move in. We'll probably spend most nights this week painting and next weekend will be a big one with lot of finish work and we'll start the moving process!
I'm so glad we were able to actually insulate our house, I think it will make such a huge difference.
Drywall is done and primed!
View in our bedroom and closet!
Our kitchen with drywall!
Living room with drywall! It looks so much cleaner in there!
Starting to paint! It's looking awesome!
It's really starting to look like a real house now!
Just to break up all the house pics, here's a few delicious recipes I've tried out recently too!
These cinnamon rolls are surprisingly easy to make for a quick weekend breakfast to watch football with, and they're super delish. I'll definitely be using this recipe again!
Lavender shortbread cookies. These are also super yummy, however, they were a but more time consuming and finicky. The dough was super dry so hard to roll out and cut out. The shortbread taste was really great with a hint of lavender. Recipe found here.
1 comment:
Wow! Surprised you had time to blog!! Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the finished product.
Post a Comment