I wish we had a little more time to dedicate to some Christmas decorations!! Unfortunately we don't really even have room for a tree right now. I was able to decorate our front gate though! Since it's already dark by the time I get home from work, it's so nice to come home to a lit up fence! I also made a little door decoration as well, and maybe once we get a little more organized we can put up a few more things too.
Luckily my work is fully decorated for Christmas too, so I feel nice and jolly when I get to work! My favorite part is the Christmas tree set up right at the entrance fully decked out with all kinds of construction ornaments. We're such construction nerds!
Luckily my work is fully decorated for Christmas too, so I feel nice and jolly when I get to work! My favorite part is the Christmas tree set up right at the entrance fully decked out with all kinds of construction ornaments. We're such construction nerds!
No comments:
Post a Comment