Just a few new things we've gotten in the past week!! A brand new washer and dryer!!!! I love my little laundry room, and we just put up some cabinets above the washer and dryer too, it's perfect ;) We also finally got the new car for the year!! It's not quite the little speedster that the GTI was, but it fits the dogs and all our outdoor gear in it a lot better!! We also got some new picture ledges to show off some of our fabulous wedding pictures. Our house is still seriously lacking in decorations, but we're getting there. Finally, after taking down all of our Christmas decorations I decided that out front door was far too bear, so I whipped up a wreath for it. It's still a work in progress, but definitely better than nothing. I can't wait for more newness that this house brings!




2 comments:
Are those shelves from West Elm? We've been on the look out for some shelves for our living room!
They're actually from IKEA! They're super simple and clean...$15 I think, I'm a big fan of them ;)
Post a Comment