Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Party Season Has Begun!

So we didn't actually have any Christmas parties yet, but this past week or so was a party week! It was my last week of work in the Navy!!! Wahooo! That means I get a little relax/vacation time now while studying and job hunting. I am already enjoying it so much! Last week we had a few different farewell parties with people I work with. This weekend we had a few parties with our Crossfit buddies! Saturday was one of the girls' birthdays so we went out on the town with an awesome group of our friends. We started out with a little mexican dinner then ended up at a piano bar. So much fun!
Here's a few of our pretty Christmas sparkly items around the house...I love sparkly lights!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Congratulation on the end of your Navy service!
-Dad