Monday, June 10, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Yes, I am fully aware that I haven't posted anything in several weeks. I have been quite busy, so now I have several fun posts to catch up on! Let's start with Memorial Day Weekend! Just a few days after we got back from Florida, we got visitors in Seattle! My little brother, Jordan, and his wife, Kristen came up from San Francisco to visit for the weekend! We started out on Friday with a few stops around downtown Seattle including lunch in the market, then a stop by the aquarium!
Later Friday night we met up with Kristen's sister and brother in law, who also happen to be architects in Seattle ;)

Saturday we had a big day ahead of us with a lot of hiking! Unfortunately it was a little snowier and wet than we were hoping so we just wandered the trail as long as we could without losing sight of it in snow.
After our hike we were all quite famished, so we headed over to Leavenworth to get some margaritas and mexican food....yum!

Monday, we all met up again for some boating on Lake Union! This was the first time I've tried the electric boats you can rent on there. We had it for 2 hours and could bring food and drinks on board, so that's what we did, a little picnic lunch while we boated around the lake!
After the boat ride, it was time for Jordan and Kristen to head back down south, but I'm super excited they could have a fun little weekend here!!

No comments: