We had an awesome time with all our buddies at the Crossfit Games, but most of the people headed out on Monday to fly back to Seattle. Ryan and I and our friends Scott and Katie stuck around for an extra day to hit up Disneyland! As you recall a couple months ago, we had gone to DisneyWorld where I was able to get a great military discount on a 4 day park hopper ticket. We only went to DisneyWorld for 2 days, so I still had 2 days left on our tickets. After a little internet research I discovered that although it is not advertised, you can exchange DisneyWorld tickets for Disneyland tickets (but not the other way around), so that meant we already had tickets for Disneyland, so why not go while we were there?!?
We got up Monday morning and everyone got in a quick workout. Ryan went with a few of the other people to a local Crossfit Gym which I went for a run to the beach...I felt like I need to at least see the beach which we were right by it!
After we cleaned up and said farewells to everyone heading to the airport, we were off to Disneyland! Although I've been to DisneyWorld quite a few times, I had never been to Disneyland, so I was super excited to check it out!
It was a long exhausting day of fun, but so worth it for those of us adults who still like to be kids and are fascinated by pretty lights and colors and rides and everything Disney!Note to any other adults going to Disneyland...it is a really tight fit to shove 4 adults in a teacup...I don't remember there being such a small amount of leg space! Ooops!

No comments:
Post a Comment