Last weekend I got to spend a few days with a few of my favorite people in the whole wide world! I flew out bright and early Friday morning for Charleston, SC and met up with the party animals at an awesome hotel right on Folly Beach. My good friend Evelyn is getting married in two weeks, so this was her bachelorette party weekend!! It ended up being a group of 4 of my best friends from college, and 3 of Evelyn's awesome friends/family. It was such a great group and we had a blast!
After a quick drink at the hotel beach bar and a few drinks in the hotel room, we headed out for a night of delicious seafood and some serious white girl dancing!
When we got home, apparently the lovely bride to be decided it would be a brilliant idea to jump in the hotel pool fully clothed. It looked like a good time, so we all followed suit and jumped in! As could be expected, the hotel security came out and asked us to get out. We played stupid and apologized, then to our surprise, he asked us if we were actual guests of the hotel and what our room number was. When we gave it to him, he said he'd let us stay in if we kept the noise down!
Friday night was a great start to the weekend of celebrations!!
Saturday morning started with lunch on the beach and a few hours of beach time.
After our beaching it was time to go out on the town! Evelyn's cousin had made us reservations at a great place in Charleston so we started our night there, and did a night out in the big (not so big) city of Charleston.
After a delicious dinner we found our way to a strange rooftop bar. It was definitely trying to be super swanky, and it was a little, but there was a super strange convergence of people there. One side had a wide range of much older people, then there were the people that looked like they were on a first date at a hot spot...and then there were the bachelorette parties...about 6 of them! This prompted Eduardo and Walton to corral them all into a bachelorette dance off!
After the bridal war, we all spent the rest of the night partying it up and boogying on the dance floor!
So that was really hard to narrow down photos for this blog, and I have a couple hundred more too! Did I mention that I really like to take photos! We had such an amazing 2 nights of fun the South Carolina, and I love all of these people so much!
Sunday everyone headed their separate ways. The best part of ended this trip though is that we'll all be seeing each other again in just 2 weeks! That is so awesome and I can't wait to see them all again for round 2 of the Smith-Smith Smash (Evelyn's last name is Smith and her soon to be husband's last name is Smith...no relation, so they awesomely don't have to worry about any name changing after this wedding!)
My flight wasn't till a little later, so I hung out with Liz and Laura who were driving back to ATL. We walked the pier and had lunch in Charleston before they dropped me off at the airport and headed home too! Did I mention that I absolutely adore all these people!!







No comments:
Post a Comment