Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lovely Ladies!

I got all kinds of girl time in the past week! First up, my sister, Kimberly, came up Wesneday night to work in Seattle after a few meetings that day in Portland. She got to stay through Saturday morning which was awesome! Friday night we actually got to go to the Seattle Sounders game. It was a great game and we won! I love that Seattle is so into soccer, it's such a great atmosphere!
After I dropped Kimberly off at the airport Saturday morning, I got ready for my next girly adventure, the Zach Brown Band concert with a few crosfitt ladies! It was out at The Gorge, which is a natural amphitheater along the Columbia river around the middle of the state. We got out there early afternoon on Saturday and started it off right with some wine tasting at the winery that I'm a member of, Cave B.
After we got our little campsite organized, we headed over to the concert and claimed a spot with our blankets. The concert was awesome! It's such feel good music, and I definitely did a few knee slappin' dances to it. I love country music!!
 The venue was absolutely stunning and I had such a great night camping it with my ladies!

No comments: