Halloween actually fell close enough to a weekend this year to make it doable to have a weekend Halloween party. We still have yet to get any trick or treaters at our house...I guess if we really want that to happen we need to put a sign out in front of our house...and actually be at home. This year we actually dressed up and went to a Halloween party on Saturday night. Of course we had to finish watching the Auburn panic attack of a game before we went out. Luckily it was a win, otherwise it may have put a damper on the evening!
We ended up dressing up as Indians. We actually hand made our costumes and did some fun war paint makeup to complete the look. Ryan even shaved his head into a mohawk for it! I did a fauxhawk with side braids and a poof in the middle. Unfortunately I didn't really get a good shot of the costumes head to toe. We had fun partying though with some good friends!





1 comment:
Cute! We've never had trick or treaters either. Next year I'll bring Ollie over and you can give him candy :-P
Post a Comment