Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Bunny Time

We had a very happy Easter here in Seattle! I saw pictures from Aunt Elaine's Easter party and wished I could have been there too! Since it's getting towards the end of the winter season, we did a little snowboarding this weekend again. All of the mountains close to Seattle will be closing in the next week or two. We went to the Summit at Snoqualmie this weekend to try it out. It was a little wet, but a lot of fun.





On Easter, the Easter Bunny hid an Easter basket in the apartment, so I made Ryan try to find it. Despite the fact that it's a 300sf apartment, and the basket had been hiden since friday, apparently it was hidden pretty well. After getting into the Easter spirit, we went down the street to the Mars Hills Church service. As with most holiday services, the church was pretty packed. I still get dissapointed every year that I don't hear Dad's Easter song, but I guess that would be pretty hard to do when no one else knows it! It's one of my faves though. The rest of the day was spent color Easter Eggs (extreamly messy) and enjoying the Easter Basket goodies.



No comments: