Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh the yumminess...

I had a little baking frenzy last night :) We're going on a little trip this weekend to The Rolling Huts, so I wanted to make a few snacks for everyone, but I may have gone a little overboard. I ended up making M&M cookies, Banana Bread, Applesauce Muffins, and Cinnamon Scones. The night, however, was almost a disaster when about halfway through cooking the cookies I lost power. Apparently someone had crashed into a power pole on Hwy 20 and all of Skagit County and parts of Whidbey Island lost power. I actually thought I may have blown a fuze or something, but I checked that and called in my power outage to find that several other people had called it in as well. Luckily in came back on within about and hour. So I took a little break from the cooking, snacked on a little cookie dough, and read a little of the 4th Twilight book. I made quite the mess in my little kitchen, but I think the results were worth it. Hopefully I can get lots of people to help me eat all the goodies! If not this weekend, I have training all next week that I'm sure I can get rid of the leftovers at!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmmmm... How come we didn't get any of those?!?!? :P