Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Cuppycakes :)

I made the spice cake this time as cupcakes. They turned out really well! I was a little nervous about the caramel frosting thinking that I would have to pour it on like the chocolate frosting, but turns out if you add enough powdered sugar it's a perfect consistency to spread on. I still had to try to do it really quickly though to get them all frosted before the frosting hardened. Now I just need to make everyone eat them all at the picnic tomorrow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! they look great! Did you use muffin papers, or just cook directly in the tin.. Looks ridged like there used to be paper..

Pamela said...

I used silicon baking molds that are ridged like that, they are also heart shaped :)

Evelyn + Nathan Smith-Smith said...

Is it sad that this makes me miss you! I wanna bake heart shaped cupcakes with you!