Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I heart Rhubarb ;)


I miss having rhubarb growing in the backyard. I've been wanting to make something with it for a long time but I was having such a struggle giving in to paying the outrageous prices for it in the stores. I'm so used to having an overabundance of it for free. I might have to bring back some of it from Michigan in August...hope there's extra mom!

I finally gave into my urge to buy and bake with some rhubarb tonight and made some rhubarb cupcakes...yes, I love cupcakes. I took this cake recipe and made little cupcakes, then put a cinnamon cream cheese frosting on it. Quite frankly, it could probably do just fine without the frosting and make great muffins, but the frosting just looks cute. So we'll see how they go over at bible study tomorrow night! I think they're fabulous!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

can you ship across the country? they look amazing!!!