I always knew I had some of the best friends in middle school, now I get to hang out with some of them all over again!! Friday night I went out to happy hour with two of my favorite people from middle school, Leigha and Sarah! I've been hanging out with Leigha a good bit since we've both relocated to Seattle, but now I get to hang out with Sarah too. She was just in town for a few days, but her and her boyfriend were scouting out potential apartments to make the permanent move, and Sarah got an awesome job while here too! It was really awesome to be back together again with them, and it's still incredibley apparent why we were friend to begin with...because they're awesome :) Sarah is making the big permanent move out to Seattle at the end of the month, so I can't wait to all hang out again very very soon!
On Saturday we got to hang out with some more friends and make some new ones. We headed over to Golden Gardens Park again for another birthday party. This time it was for my roomie, Sarah! Obviously we hang out together during the week since we live together, but we both head south on the weekends, so we've never really hung out in the city. She is from Everett (just north of Seattle) so she spends her weekends there, and obviously I'm in Seattle every weekend. It was a great day out, so it was fun to spend the afternoon at the beach and meet some of her friends from home. They were also cooking up some giant oysters on the grill so I had to give them a little taste...they were soooo big!
No comments:
Post a Comment