Auburn football has been full of excitement this year! This past weekend, besides watching lot of football, we screenprinted a few new Auburn shirts. They turned out really well and now I have the screens available to make as many more as I want! This weekend we made several tshirts, a sweetshirt, and a cute dress for me! Now I have all kinds of options to show off my auburn pride!
In addition to the Auburn gear, I also made a screen to print a bunch of tote bags that we're going to use for our out of town guests' gift bags for the wedding. Now I just need to print about 40 of them and fill them with goodies! I'm definitely going to have to keep one for myself, and maybe try out a few other prints on the totes!
This week I have started my new job at Naval Base Kitsap. Officially I don't start until January, but I have come over early to start taking over and doing a turn over with the LTJG that I will be replacing. There are A LOT of contracts going on over here, and I'll have a full load of work, so I hope I can get caught up quickly. I may be slightly overwhelmed to begin with, but hopefully being here early will help me out. It's also going to be an interesting couple of years here with an hour and a half commute each way. Luckily half of it is on a ferry, so I can relax a little, but it's definitely going to be some long days and early mornings getting up between 5 and 530 everyday! It'll be worth it though being able to come back to Seattle (and Ryan) everyday. This weekend I'll be making the big move with all of my stuff to Seattle. I was waiting to do that this weekend because my roomie (who will also be moving out) is in Spain right now, so we'll both be there this weekend to move everything out and clean up and get ready to end the lease there. I can't wait to have all of my stuff in one place and hopefully get much more organized!



1 comment:
War Eagle! Your Tigers are doing better than ours did.
-Dad
Post a Comment