We got back to Seattle on the 29th, just in time for the next holiday festivities. New Years Eve we went out with a group of friends to a comedy show. Although I haven't been to many I feel a little leery about comedy shows since they could so easily go poorly. Luckily this one was a huge hit (or at least I thought so!). It was 4 improve groups who took turns doing little skits taking ideas from the audience. It was hilarious! At the end they did the countdown to midnight and handed out bottles of champagne to the crowd.
2 days later I got to celebrate my birthday! We spent it snowshoeing (thanks to Leigha and Nino's awesome wedding present of showshoes to us!) near snoqualmie pass. I love being able to drive 30 minutes and be in the mountains and be able to snowshoe up them! We took Ben with us too, and he did really well and got rid of a lot of energy running around in the snow. It ended up being a perfect day for it too with blue skies.
No comments:
Post a Comment