Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coooooooking!

I'm usually pretty good about making some sort of breakfast for us everyday on the weekends, and this past weekend I decided to make some blueberry muffins. I found a recipe online titled 'To Die For Blueberry Muffins' and I think I agree! They were soooo good! I'll definitely be making them again :)
Also last week I tried out a quick recipe with scallops. I know I love scallops to begin with, but it was FABULOUS, and I will definitely be trying it more often! It's so hard after being out of the house from 5am to nearly 7pm to then be motivated to make dinner while getting ready for bed and getting ready for my next day at work. So I've been trying to find some good recipes that will be really quick, but still really delicious. Today I took advantage of the crock pot magic again and made a version of chicken marsala. It was pretty tasty, and satisfying coming home from work to have dinner ready and waiting for me! I can't wait to get all kinds of fun new gadgets for my kitchen! Now I just need a bigger kitchen ;)

No comments: