I have officially put in my request to separate from the Navy! Pending approval, I should be back to my old civilian self in January of 2013. Having said that, I realize I don't have that many photos of myself in uniform doing Navy kind of stuff. This past week I got a few good ones!
Every couple of months all of the officers get to spend the day together doing something fun/educational. This time we went on a tour of some of the oldest dams in the state, the Cushman Dams. Here's the group that made it out for that day of fun that just happened to be a gorgeous day with some great views ;)
This weekend we also had a big celebration for the Birthday of the civil engineer corps at the Seabee Ball. One of the officers' wives snapped this shot of us, so thanks to Michelle for that! It was actually a pretty good time, but it drives me crazy that I have to wear a sensible suit uniform when all the other ladies get to get all dressed up in ball gowns...not fair! Ryan looked smashing in his suit too!


No comments:
Post a Comment