I feel like my life has been on fast forward a little lately. Sooo much running around and traveling all over the world and excitement! This past weekend we headed back to the good ol' south. We spent a couple of days hanging out with Ryan's parents (my future In-Laws!) in Columbus. Saturday we drove over to Birmigham, AL for a wedding, which was the reason for this whole trip. Before the wedding we were able to meet up with one of my former classmates from Auburn for lunch, then we headed over to a wedding pre-party where we saw lots more former classmates of ours. I got to show off my pretty ring to everyone :) After stopping by the hotel to check in and get ready for the wedding, we headed over to the church. Now everytime I'm sitting in a wedding I'm taking notes and thinking of what I should do in ours! It also freaked me out a little bit that I have to do all that in less than a year! I don't know how I feel about everyone staring at me as say my vows...scary. Anyway, it was a fun wedding and we did lots of dancing and partying at the reception afterwards. It was good to see to many Auburn folks again!
No comments:
Post a Comment