Yesterday I spent the morning at the shooting range qualifying on a 9mm pistol. We started off with a intro to the different movements we'd be tested on then went straight into the test! They make you do a few different motions at different distances then grade you on your accuracy. You need at least 180 points to qualify and 204 points to earn sharp shooter and 228 points to earn expert. The test went really fast and I had no idea what was going on! As a result I totally failed! Luckily they let me try again with the group right after ours. I guess I just needed a little practice first because the second time around I made enough points to get sharpshooter. That made me feel much better about myself! Now I feel like I actually know how to shoot a pistol, and kind of want to do it again soon!

1 comment:
Don't think those guns are TOO much fun.
Post a Comment