Nothing to wild and crazy going on in our lives. We've been super busy somehow though. Ryan has been working crazy hours making up for a few people who have recently left the firm, so while they're looking for new hires he's been taking the brunt of the overload of work. I've just been doing my normal work...only a few months left of it (I hope)! I haven't recieved my official release papers yet with my final separation date, so nothing's really final yet. I have also officially started crossfit. I had to go through a 5 day intro course before I could officially join the gym, so I did that for the last 2 weeks (Monday and Wednesday). This past weekend I had my first official class too. I have been sore every day since I've started. I definitely have a lot of muscles to gain! I'm excited to get stronger!
 |
| My Saturday Morning Class Post Workout |
 |
| Me doing push presses...my abilities are less than impressive at the moment...but I'm working on it! |
 |
| Ryan's hands got all torn up in his workout. He's much more impressive ;) |
The other new thing we started this weekend was stand up paddle boarding. It's been a beautiful 80s and sunny in Seattle lately, so what better way to enjoy the sun than in the middle of a lake?!? Sarah (my middle school buddy), Ryan, and I went out to Greenlake and rented Paddle Boards for an hour. It's actually a really good workout too since you have to work a little to stay balanced with the board moving around underneath you, otherwise it's pretty easy and relaxing. I would definitely be iterested in getting our own boards at some point so we could do it more often and for a longer time. It would be a perfect thing to paddle out to the middle of the lake and just sit on the board with your feet in the water. So much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment